Abili Mouse Manual
Welcome to the Abilitare family, we hope you enjoy the Abilitare experience!
This manual serves as a guide for setting up your new Abili Mouse.
In The Box
• The Abili Mouse (x1)
• Headband (x1)
• Charging cable (x1)
• Velcro stickers (x3)
• Bluetooth 5.0 adapter (x1) (added as a free gift with this purchase)
Note: Once your Abili Mouse is unboxed, please charge it for at least 2 hours before the first use.
Once fully charged, the Abili Mouse is able to remain connected for up to 12 hours. The device will take about 3 hours to charge completely when the battery is depleted to zero.
Remove the cap on the charging port for charging
A red LED: The Abili Mouse is currently charging
A green LED: The Abili Mouse is fully charged
• A green LED indicates that your Abili Mouse is turned on.
• A blinking, orange LED indicates that your Abili Mouse is ready to connect to Bluetooth.
• A steady orange LED indicates that your AbiliMouse is connected to Bluetooth
Wearing your Abili Mouse
You can attach the mouse using the built in clip to a headband, hat, etc. To attach, slide the headband/hat into the clip on the side of the Abili Mouse.
For headphones and other head wearables, stick the provided velcro sticker directly on the side of the head wearable and attach using the velcro strip located on the side of the Abili Mouse.
The correct orientation of the device, with respect to your computer screen is when:
• The device casing is located just above your right ear.
• The lights should be facing forwards along with the charging port.
• The ON/OFF switch should be facing up.
• There are also directions printed directly on the casing to help with orientation.
• If the orientation is incorrect, you might find the horizontal and vertical axis to be inverted.
Bluetooth Setup and Calibration
The Abili Mouse supports a connection via Bluetooth 5.0.
• Turn Bluetooth on in your device settings.
• Turn the Abili Mouse on, ensure the green LED and orange blinking LED are on.
• Green LED: Abili Mouse is turned ON.
• Orange LED Blinking: Abili Mouse is ready to connect.
• Find the Abili Mouse listed in your Bluetooth settings and select it. Your Abili Mouse should now be paired to your device.
• Once paired, the clicks on the switch should start working on your computer.
Note: In case your computer does not have Bluetooth or has Bluetooth 4.0 or lower, please use the Bluetooth 5.0 adapter provided with the Abilitare box as a free gift with this purchase.
The Abili Mouse comes with an auto-calibration function.
If you observe the cursor drifting without you moving your head, you can do a quick 30 second calibration.
• Place the Abili Mouse on a table or any other flat surface steady for 30 seconds.
• The Abili Mouse will calibrate itself and the drift should now be corrected.
• The Abili Mouse operates by connecting to your computer/phone via Bluetooth.
• If you are having issues with switch performance or connectivity, turn off your smart device and restart it.
• If the problem is still recurring after restarting the device, remove the Abili Mouse from the paired devices in Bluetooth settings and pair again.
1) Bluetooth settings
2) Abili Mouse > Remove Device
3) Pair new Bluetooth device > Abili Mouse
• If your device is not charging or displaying a red LED when charging, try swapping out your charging adapter and cable.
• If the issue persists even with different chargers and cables, please let us know.
• A green LED near charging port indicates full charge.
Do not wear/use Abili Mouse while it is charging
Avoid wet surfaces and water. Avoid using unless in a completely dry environment.
Abili Mouse is not intended as a medical device or for life support, emergency use or any other use in which failure or malfunction of the product may result in death or serious injury or harm.