Abili Switch Manual
Welcome to the Abilitare family, we hope you enjoy the Abilitare experience!
This manual serves as a guide for setting up your new Abili Switch.
In The Box
• The Abili Switch (x1)
• Charging cable (x1)
• Bluetooth 5.0 adapter (x1) (added as a free gift with this purchase)
Note: Once your Abili Switch is unboxed, please charge it for at least 2 hours before the first use.
Once fully charged, the Abili Switch is able to remain connected for up to 12 hours. The device will take about 3 hours to charge completely when the battery is depleted to zero.
Remove the cap on the charging port for charging
A red LED: The Abili Switch is currently charging
A green LED: The Abili Switch is fully charged
Using your Abili Switch
You can place the device at any location as per your convenience and use it in variety of ways - with your fist, using your feet or elbows. It has a super low activation force to relieve stress on your muscles. It's like feather touch!
The Abili Switch supports a connection via Bluetooth 5.0.
• Turn Bluetooth on in your device settings.
• Turn the Abili Switch on, ensure the green LED and orange blinking LED are on.
• Green LED: Abili Switch is turned ON.
• Orange LED Blinking: Abili Switch is ready to connect.
• Find the Abili Switch listed in your Bluetooth settings and select it. Your Abili Switch should now be paired to your device.
• Once paired, the clicks on the switch should start working on your computer.
Note: In case your computer does not have Bluetooth or has Bluetooth 4.0 or lower, please use the Bluetooth 5.0 adapter provided with the Abilitare box as a free gift with this purchase.
• The Abili Switch operates by connecting to your computer/phone via Bluetooth.
• If you are having issues with switch performance or connectivity, turn off your smart device and restart it.
• If the problem is still recurring after restarting the device, remove the Abili Switch from the paired devices in Bluetooth settings and pair again.
1) Bluetooth settings
2) Abili Switch > Remove Device
3) Pair new Bluetooth device > Abili Switch
• If your device is not charging or displaying a red LED when charging, try swapping out your charging adapter and cable.
• If the issue persists even with different chargers and cables, please let us know.
• A green LED near charging port indicates full charge.
If issues still persist, please email us at email@example.com or chat with us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/AbilitareInc
Do not wear/use Abili Switch while it is charging
Avoid wet surfaces and water. Avoid using unless in a completely dry environment.
Abili Switch is not intended as a medical device or for life support, emergency use or any other use in which failure or malfunction of the product may result in death or serious injury or harm.