We are looking for the first 10 trial users to give us feedback and help improve the product.
Three months, from Aug 15, 2022 to Nov 15, 2022.
What you get
At the end of the pilot, you get:
- A fully functioning speech device based on cutting edge Augmented Reality glasses.
- Your feedback and specific needs incorporated into the design.
- Honorary mention on the Abilitare website as an early supporter of the product! (Optional)
If you are unhappy with the product at the end of the pilot, return the product for a full refund. (Refunds will be processed on Nov 15.)
Only 10 seats available, registrations end Aug 10.
The following diagnoses are eligible to participate:
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Other neurodegenerative diseases
- Parkinson's disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Spinal Cord Injury
Only available in the United States of America.
Support our mission
Disability must not mean giving up our independence, our freedom to fulfill our dreams or contribute to the society. Our mission is to empower the disabled with the same level of communication and computer access as everyone else. We need your help in improving the technology and bringing it to the market. Support us and help usher in the next leap in communication, computer access and assistive technology.
See your surroundings as well as holographic screens projected wherever you want
Just wear glasses and it works! No need to worry about eye tracker position or lug around heavy mounts